[NYCkayaker] Fwd: ferry horn blowback

Erik Baard erikbaard@gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 08:55:30 EDT 2013

HarborLAB is, and will provide the public "walk-up" paddling program on the
island (normally provided on Saturdays, August-October, by the Downtown
Boathouse). LIC Community Boathouse boats and volunteers will be joined at
Hallets Cove by Yonkers Paddling and Rowing Club and Sebago Canoe Club.

HarborLAB will camp and depart early morning. Some paddlers with the latter
groups are planning to return in the evening, while I imagine others might
wish to camp.

Not sure about others.

Erik

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 8:56 AM, L Bleich <kayakmidwifelb@gmail.com> wrote:

> On another note, does anyone know which clubs are paddling and/or camping
> on governor's island for city of water day this year?
>
> Thanks,
> Laurie Bleich
>
> On Wednesday, July 3, 2013, Elizabeth Powers wrote:
>
> > Another reason not to camp.
> >

> > ________________________________
> >  From: "stevepete64@aol.com <javascript:;>" <stevepete64@aol.com
> <javascript:;>
> > >
> > To: nbrous@gmail.com <javascript:;>; nyc-water-trail@googlegroups.com

The 2011 Greenest New
Yorker<http://thebeat.iloveny.com/i-love-new-york-announces-the-2011-greenest-nyer-3604.html>
!

LEARNING ADVENTURE BOATING!
Founder, HarborLAB
http://www.facebook.com/HarborLAB

FREE APPLE TREES!
Founder, Newtown Pippin Restoration and Celebration
www.newtownpippin.org

FREE KAYAKING!
Founder, LIC Community Boathouse
www.licboathouse.org