[NYCkayaker] Coast guard response to Battery TV

bonnie13@earthlink.net bonnie13@earthlink.net
Wed Jul 10 23:26:02 EDT 2013

BTW, did anyone hear about a kayaker actually getting hit? I think I saw that on one of the BatteryTV comments but I hadn't heard anything about it. Wondering if somebody just misread Capt. Kinnear's "god forbid somebody should get hit".