[NYCkayaker] Coast guard response to Battery TV

Christopher Schiffner chris@schiffner.com
Thu Jul 11 00:08:01 EDT 2013

Geez, Nancy is such a troublemaker... :-)
http://www.batterypark.tv/cb1/nancy-brous-causes-noise-menace-on-the-waterways.html#more-17255

They might as well attach me to the list of complainants. The lack of
horn use was the #1 complaint in my posting about the East River Ferry
in September 2011:
http://www.schiffner.com/my-thoughts-on-the-east-river-ferry-as-a-human-powered-boater/

Regards,
Christopher Schiffner