[NYCkayaker] Coast guard response to Battery TV

Joao de Souza cyclinglemur@gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 13:42:48 EDT 2013

Looks like the replies agreeing and defending the Coast Guard's position
are just not getting approved by the moderator.  That is why I hate blogs
as a general concept.  Only the blogger's point of view is allowed.