[NYCkayaker] Coast guard response to Battery TV

L Bleich kayakmidwifelb@gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 09:34:49 EDT 2013

I think that everone has a good point--I especially like the captains's
reply. Apart from legal worries, a ferry horn could save a life. Even of a
wild, thrill seeking insomniac kayaker!

Cheers,
Laurie Bleich