[NYCkayaker] Coast guard response to Battery TV

Vladimir Brezina vladimir.brezina@gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 12:29:10 EDT 2013

It's an article about noise pollution in the city, and discusses in depth a
number of situations. But ferry noise is not one of them. (Helicopter noise
in lower Manhattan is discussed, however.)

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/12/nyregion/behind-citys-painful-din-culprits-high-and-low.html?hp