[NYCkayaker] Beautiful Eric Schade kayak for sale, $1000

bonnie13@earthlink.net bonnie13@earthlink.net
Wed Jul 17 10:09:44 EDT 2013

PS - if you email me and we haven't exchanged emails directly before (or even if we have but you've changed emails since then) you will get a stupid snippy auto-response. You can ignore, your email will end up in a folder that I check all the time.