[NYCkayaker] Architect Needed for Hoboken Cove Boathouse Project

Carter Craft craft@panix.com
Fri Jul 19 17:01:50 EDT 2013

some good news here in Hoboken - the City is looking to contract with an
Architect to design our new boathouse on the Cove.  Please share with
anyone you know who might be interested.  And thanks to all who helped it
get this far, like our founders Sandy, Rick and even our first President
:) Jim Wetteroth who I believe actually signed this grant application many
years ago...  Apparently it does "take a village"
http://www.hobokennj.org/jobs/
or
http://www.hobokennj.org/content/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/RFP-professional-planner-architect-design-boathouse-hoboken-cove.pdf

regards,