[NYCkayaker] Architect Needed for Hoboken Cove Boathouse Project

Sandra Sobanski dragonsandy1@yahoo.com
Fri Jul 19 17:18:12 EDT 2013

My original design concept before Hoboken politics killed me-was a solar powered rainwater saving green building... surrounded by the right kind of plants and trees to keep run off under control.
I had contacted the guy from the Highline and he was interested if he got paid the right amount but that was so many years ago....
A really amazing landscape architect
That appreciated the view and the unique features of the Cove there.
Steven Holl
Sandy