[NYCkayaker] Cardboard Kayak Race

Erik Baard erikbaard@gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 10:35:47 EDT 2013

Here's the HarborLAB photo post of the cardboard kayak race:

http://harborlab.org/2013/07/23/cardboard-kayak-race/

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 8:07 PM, Christopher Schiffner
<chris@schiffner.com>wrote:

> Hey everyone. Last Saturday a bunch of local paddlers took part in a
> cardboard kayak race at Governors Island. Participants built and ultimately
> paddled boats made of cardboard and tape. It was lots of fun seeing all the
> wild creations! Many of you made it out to Governors Island for City of
> Water Day and got to see the event first hand. For those of you that we're
> unable to make it out, or those of you that we're actually paddling a
> cardboard boat, I took video of all the heats and championship round.
> You can check out the video here: http://www.schiffner.com/**
> videos/?a=v&v=ZqqkoKnhz2s&pg=1<http://www.schiffner.com/videos/?a=v&v=ZqqkoKnhz2s&pg=1>
>
> --
> Regards,
> Christopher Schiffner

The 2011 Greenest New
Yorker<http://thebeat.iloveny.com/i-love-new-york-announces-the-2011-greenest-nyer-3604.html>
!

LEARNING ADVENTURE BOATING!
Founder, HarborLAB
http://www.facebook.com/HarborLAB

FREE APPLE TREES!
Founder, Newtown Pippin Restoration and Celebration
www.newtownpippin.org

FREE KAYAKING!
Founder, LIC Community Boathouse
www.licboathouse.org