[NYCkayaker] Coast guard response to Battery TV

Elizabeth Powers elizabethmpowers@yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 15:30:54 EDT 2013

I wonder why he has three boat licenses. Does that mean he has three boats as well?

________________________________
 From: Christopher Schiffner <chris@schiffner.com>
To: nyckayaker post <nyckayaker@rockandwater.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: [NYCkayaker] Coast guard response to Battery TV

For those of you who would like to continue the horn discussion with Wolfgang Gabler directly, he has weighed on the subject via comment on my blog. I won't be filtering comments or blocking users like BatteryPark.TV has been.
http://www.schiffner.com/whats-all-the-commotion-in-the-battery/#comment-25777

Regards,
Christopher Schiffner