[NYCkayaker] Coast guard response to Battery TV

Sandra Sobanski dragonsandy1@yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 15:56:57 EDT 2013

I biked by there today and looks like the ferries are back to ignoring the rules again. No horns were blown by the ferries backing out that I witnessed so maybe Wolfgang can go back to touching his monkey in his heavenly abode.