[NYCkayaker] [YPRC] {NYCWTA} Home-stays needed for paddlers for Two Row Wampum Renewal Campaign August 8th and 9th

chuck@lesnicklawoffice.com chuck@lesnicklawoffice.com
Wed Jul 24 10:52:27 EDT 2013

I don't know if I ever responded but Beth and I can take one or two folks for a
homestay during that time period.  Also I am glad to act as your governtment
liason for any issues that you might have.  I am copying two interns - Lisa
Rivera and Jayna Talbi who will aslo be helpful.  -Chuck Lesnick