[NYCkayaker] Paddling gear for sale

Vladimir Brezina vladimir.brezina@gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 12:06:29 EDT 2013

Posted on behalf of Asha Agnish. Please reply directly to her:
asha@ashaagnish.com

I’m selling off most of my paddling gear since I’m doing way more climbing
than kayaking these days.  Let me know if you are interested in any of the
following items.  Prices listed are generally 50% off retail but I’m
willing to negotiate, particularly if you want more than one item.  All
items were taken off the water two years ago, rinsed in fresh water, and
have been sitting in storage since then.  All are in good working
condition.  Feel free to email me for photos or details.  I’ll be in the
city next weekend (June 15/16) and can arrange a pick-up then.

Kokatat MsFit PFD + Kokatat Tributary bladder, $110
PFD: size small, red/black
bladder: 1.8L, yellow

Snapdragon neoprene spray skirt, $45
Women’s fit, size small

North Water Sea Tec Tow Line, $65

Seal Line paddle float, $20

Tektite red/green navlite + white light, $40

Aqua Signal red/green navlite + white light, $25

Standard Horizon HX850S marine radio, $110
Floating, submersible, with GPS
Note: I still have to locate the charger stand

Shred Ready Whitewater helmet, $30
Beige, with earflaps