[NYCkayaker] Gowanus Challenge is tomorrow Saturday 6/15 Come to party if not to paddle

Tim Gamble tgamble_2000@yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 19:39:09 EDT 2013

Hi Guys,

Just a final notice that the Gowanus Challenge race and party is tomorrow. There is now NO minimum entry fee, you don't have to get any pledges to enter the race.

If you don't feel like bringing your own boat we have plenty of extra canoes available.

This is not a serious race, it is all for fun.

Even if you can't make it to paddle, or don't want to tangle with the dirty water, please come along for the party which promises to be great. We will have a ton of prizes, good food and drink.

Details here:
www.gowanuscanal.org/race

Tim Gamble...