[NYCkayaker] Camping Spots in NYC/within 1 days Paddle?

Erik Baard erikbaard@gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 05:57:03 EDT 2013

Legally there's Croton Point Park and Floyd Bennett Field.
Otherwise....back channel... :)

Erik

Sent from my Windows Phone From: Jens Rasmussen
Sent: 6/20/2013 5:47 AM
To: nyckayaker@rockandwater.net
Subject: [NYCkayaker] Camping Spots in NYC/within 1 days Paddle?
I've been dreaming of doing a canoe camping trip right from Brooklyn.
Do you know of camping spots in the city or within a days paddle that
you're willing to share?
I give my maine guide's promise that I'll take good care of any spots we
stay at.

Thanks for sharing!
a public service offered to the kayaking community by the Hudson River
Watertrail Association. Learn more about HRWA at www.hrwa.org