[NYCkayaker] Eyesight/Date/Location Re: Paddling to the Hawaiian Liberty Challenge

Nancy Brous nbrous@gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 09:33:35 EDT 2013

The date, today, was on the earlier post I sent or at any of the links provided.
Location should be there as well but I think they assumed that many of the local paddlers this particular notice went to would be familiar with pier 26.

I'm a little surprised by the negative attitudes expressed regarding what seems to me to be a nice event and an effort by the organizers to reach out to the local boating community.