[NYCkayaker] NYCKayaker Digest, Vol 94, Issue 24

RaNae Merrill ranaequilts@hotmail.com
Sat Jun 22 13:53:03 EDT 2013

Yes, there was a date on the email -- but that is the date it was POSTED and there was no way of knowing if that was the date of the event. Even in your response you didn't state the date of the event.  Why are you hell-bent on keeping it such a mystery?????  Even if it's today, just include the date of the event and the street location, for clarity's sake!

RM