[NYCkayaker] circumnavigating Manhattan

Rick Muller rlmuller@earthlink.net
Sat Jun 22 18:56:14 EDT 2013

Thanks, Erik - And George did let me know folks did indeed get back to him. I had hoped to see some replies, for no other reason than curiosity, given that I'll probably never do a circ - it does hold a fascination for me, as do Johna's and Vlad's posts. Now the correct channels are seared in my brain.