[NYCkayaker] Eyesight/Date/Location Re: Paddling to the Hawaiian Liberty Challenge

Susan Windle theq63@aol.com
Sat Jun 22 21:56:58 EDT 2013

Thanks for the heads-up on this, Nanc. It was a cool event! Fun to be on Pier 26 again even if it was only on my Blades. Always great to see paddling clubs from lots of places! Free stuff too.

Not sure why so many people were confused about the date. It was pretty clear in your first email. I wouldn't have realized it was on Pier 26 this year w/o your email, so thanks!

Best,
Su Windle

Sent from my iPhone