[NYCkayaker] Marine Radio Recommendations

Susan Windle theq63@aol.com
Mon Jun 24 19:51:26 EDT 2013

I definitely like the Float 'n' Flash feature of my icom M24. I know it floated (and likely flashed!) in my locker for awhile during and post Sandy but survived unscathed.

However, I'm not crazy about the lack of good volume control and the dual action "shift" keys. But at least I know this one won't end up at the bottom of the Hudson. And the price at West Marine was reasonable for a submersible handheld.

Best,
Su Windle

Sent from my iPhone