[NYCkayaker] {NYCWTA} Bill to amend the Hudson River Park Act Introduced June 18, 2013

Mary Habstritt mhabstritt@verizon.net
Fri Jun 28 18:26:34 EDT 2013

Wow! Did you know it flew through both houses and has already been passed?

-- Mary

Mary Habstritt, Museum Director & President
Lilac Preservation Project
Restoring Steam to the Hudson
www.lilacpreservationproject.org
www.facebook.com/steamerlilac