[NYCkayaker] Fwd: {NYCWTA} Bill to amend the Hudson River Park Act Introduced June 18, 2013

Sandy Sobanski dragonsandy1@yahoo.com
Sat Jun 29 10:06:50 EDT 2013

With all  he new funding-maybe The Hudson River Park Trust can take their design moratorium off for  future boathouses and boat storage now.
Their great vision states there will be no more new boat storage and no more boathouses built  on the Hudson River in the future.
And Here is the Trust typical event space rules for Pier 26.... No blankets or lawn chairs,  can't bring your own food or beverage, no backpacks, no cameras, no pets....
Expensive admission...
Nice Park.

Begin forwarded message: