[NYCkayaker] For More Info Re: saw mill river daylight tour

bonnie13@earthlink.net bonnie13@earthlink.net
Thu Mar 7 16:21:04 EST 2013

I was impressed enough to do a blog post -

http://frogma.blogspot.com/2012/10/lookin-good-yonkers.html

I'm still sad that the knock-your-eyes-out-gorgeous view you used to get when you got off of the train there is mostly blocked by condos now  - but I hadn't been in ages and the new park really is something, makes a huge difference in the feel of that downtown.