[NYCkayaker] for sale

Nina Sabghir CNM ninacnm@msn.com
Thu Mar 14 11:56:29 EDT 2013

Gently used Yakimo Bow Down set with new tie down straps, uninstalled lock set. $100.00. Will deliver in Metro NYC.
I am getting ready for the bicycle  ride of a life time by helping children whose lives are on the line! Join me by contributing and you may win great prizes including beer from Bamberg Germany, bike lights, NYC Metro card, emergency whistle, water proof monocular, who knows?Chai Lifeline is an international organization dedicated to helping children and families affected by cancer and other life threatening illnesses. The services provided include medical care, camp programs, meals, respite, and more. So join me by going to my page:teamlifeline.org/mypage.php?myid=58936.
Thank you from your friend on the water and on the road, Nina Sabghir