[NYCkayaker] Fwd: Auction of River Equipment to Benefit Cheryl at SOTAR

Rich Kulawiec rsk@rockandwater.net
Thu Mar 14 14:51:27 EDT 2013

I realize that SOTAR is a continent away, and that most of you aren't
whitewater paddlers.  But (a) family is family and (b) the auction
has a lot of gear usable by all paddlers. ---rsk