[NYCkayaker] {NYCWTA} East River Dolphin (photos + video)

rob buchanan avironvoile@gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 11:27:47 EDT 2013

That's awesome...and something that should be shown at every public meeting
from here on out--would probably do more to advance the cause of public
paddling than just about anything else we could say or do.