[NYCkayaker] East River Dolphin (photos + video)

Vladimir Brezina vladimir.brezina@gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 07:44:06 EDT 2013

Great photos and video, Willis, and it was great to bump into you on the
water! We didn't get any photos of the dolphin that are nearly as good as
yours... but we did see and photograph a seal in Hallet's Cove, after we
left you. The river was alive on Saturday! And it was a magical
circumnavigation in the snow... we are writing it up now :-)