[NYCkayaker] April 13 Symposium IS FULL

Phil Giller briogg@yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 10:11:43 EDT 2013

The April 13th Human-Powered Boating symposium is full.

I have a few people that I have to confirm when I get home tonight.

If you received an email from me saying you are in, you have a spot.

I WILL Start a waiting list so if you want to be on it, please email me.

We will probably hold a second session at a later date with the same topics but include different panelists.

STAY TUNED

Thank You to everyone in the community who wants to attend and make the human-powered boating experience safer, better, and more rewarding for all.
BBPB + NYCWTA