[NYCkayaker] A magical maiden voyage

Erik Baard erikbaard@gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 08:12:49 EDT 2013

Absolutely wonderful. As always, beautifully documented in both words and
images. Posted to HarborLAB's Facebook page and website, along with links
to our North Brooklyn Boat Club friends' excellent report.

Can't-be-repeated-enough public notice: Please report all marine mammal and
turtle sightings to the Riverhead Foundation's hotlines: 631-369-9840 ext.
15 for routine sightings; 631-369-9829 if you think the animal might be in
distress.

Erik

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 7:43 AM, Vladimir Brezina <
vladimir.brezina@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here's our report, with photos, of last week's Manhattan circumnavigation.
> The first trip for Johna's new Tiderace! Magical in the falling snow, with
> sightings of the East River Dolphin and a seal in Hallet's Cove, and in a
> number of other ways...
>
> http://windagainstcurrent.com/2013/03/24/a-magical-maiden-voyage/

The 2011 Greenest New
Yorker<http://thebeat.iloveny.com/i-love-new-york-announces-the-2011-greenest-nyer-3604.html>
!

LEARNING ADVENTURE BOATING!
Founder, HarborLAB
http://www.facebook.com/HarborLAB

FREE APPLE TREES!
Founder, Newtown Pippin Restoration and Celebration
www.newtownpippin.org

FREE KAYAKING!
Founder, LIC Community Boathouse
www.licboathouse.org