[NYCkayaker] HRWA is updating the Watertrail Guide and we need your help

Peggy Navarre peggyn2@earthlink.net
Mon Mar 25 10:47:13 EDT 2013

Hello Paddlers,

The Hudson River Watertrail Association is updating our signature guide to the water trail. We hope to have it available by the holidays.

In order to accomplish this goal we are seeking input from those who know the waters best, you!

We are asking everyone interested to please review our Sixth Edition guide and note any sites or attractions not in the guide, sites that are in the old guide which no longer exist, and sites that are in the guide but have outdated or incorrect information. Attached is a PDF document with instructions and a form on which you may enter the details of your suggestions.

Please return the forms by April 30 (email or snail mail, email preferred, details on the PDF).
Thank you for taking the time to help make our water trail better for all paddlers.

Any questions you can email me directly.

Peggy