[NYCkayaker] Comb Jellies: NYC's Long-Running Light Display?

David Mills dbmills58@yahoo.com
Sat May 4 13:03:12 EDT 2013

You mean you haven't noticed them until now? I never mentioned them because I figured they were commonplace.

________________________________
 From: Erik Baard <erikbaard@gmail.com>
To: kayack <nyckayaker@rockandwater.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 4, 2013 11:34 AM
Subject: [NYCkayaker] Comb Jellies: NYC's Long-Running Light Display?

It seems that comb jellies, which paddlers can view near the surface of a
few quiet pockets of the harbor, might hold surprising revelations for us.

http://harborlab.org/2013/05/04/new-york-citys-longest-running-light-display/

The 2011 Greenest New
Yorker<http://thebeat.iloveny.com/i-love-new-york-announces-the-2011-greenest-nyer-3604.html>
!

LEARNING ADVENTURE BOATING!
Founder, HarborLAB
http://www.facebook.com/HarborLAB

FREE APPLE TREES!
Founder, Newtown Pippin Restoration and Celebration
http://www.newtownpippin.org/

FREE KAYAKING!
Founder, LIC Community Boathouse
http://www.licboathouse.org/