[NYCkayaker] Mullica River & Chodikee Lk. Trips Canceled (5/11 & 5/18)

Lee Reiser/Leona Fontaine lee060@earthlink.net
Mon May 6 22:50:21 EDT 2013

Apology,
At the request of our Commodore, I am hereby canceling the above trips.
 Much work needs to be done at our YPRC Club and I do not wish to lure needed bodies away from the important work that still needs to be done to get our great club back up to speed after Sandy damages.
They will posted at a later time.
Saturday, June 7th and Sunday, June 8th will now be a two day trip to Barnegat, but you can attend for either day
Thank you all for understanding.
Lee