[NYCkayaker] REMINDER: Blue Drinks is next week - Join us Thursday May 16!

Nancy Brous nbrous@gmail.com
Thu May 9 12:22:56 EDT 2013

Please join us in kicking off the boating season!

BLUE DRINKS at Pier 66 Maritime

Thursday, May 16th, 6pm

The New York City Water Trail Association invites you to join us for
the first Blue Drinks of 2013 at Pier 66 Maritime, aka the Barge at
West 26th street on the Hudson.

Blue Drinks is a networking party for people involved in public water
access for human-powered boats, historic vessels, environmental
education, and urban open water swimming. We'll have drink specials,
light snacks, and lots of good company.

SUGGESTED DONATION: $20.00  includes 1 FREE drink ticket and a one (1)
year individual membership in the New York City Water Trail
Association. All donation amounts will receive a free 2013 Tide wheel
but admission is free, donations are optional. (for more information
on membership visit www.nycwatertrail.org/membership.html)

Come catch up with friends, see what our partner groups in and around
NYC have in store for the summer; find a group to boat with or a
volunteer opportunity. Continue the discussions started at our highly
successful Symposium for human-powered boaters that was held on April
13, 2013. Learn about our EXPANDED Citizens Water Quality Testing
Program and how your groups can get involved.

The more the merrier so please feel free to share this invitation with
your friends, colleagues, and email lists.

Hope to see you next week.