[NYCkayaker] SUP's and pfd's - citations issued

Ray Fusco Ray@rayfuscoinc.com
Wed May 15 15:16:34 EDT 2013

Recently the USCG has placed SUP's as vessels and PFD's are required.  THere is some coastal zone rule attached but hard to say how that is interpreted.

I am not sure of the exact details but the 3 SUP paddlers were ON Liberty Island. I think they are lucky not to be arrested to be honest!

ray