[NYCkayaker] SUP's and pfd's - citations issued

stevepete64@aol.com stevepete64@aol.com
Thu May 16 13:47:48 EDT 2013

There is security on the ferry -http://www.thestatueofliberty.com/what_to_expect.html

-----Original Message-----
From: William <haawill@yahoo.com>
To: bonnie13 <bonnie13@earthlink.net>; Ray Fusco <Ray@rayfuscoinc.com>; nyckayaker <nyckayaker@rockandwater.net>
Sent: Thu, May 16, 2013 11:16 am
Subject: Re: [NYCkayaker] SUP's and pfd's - citations issued

citations issued for people coming to Liberty Island  ... wow ... kindof
antithetical eh?

Yea, I know, the PFDs , or lack thereof, but come on Homeland Security "for
your own protection" people ... I'm sure no one up to devious and malicious
plans would EVER think of coming to Liberty or Ellis on the ferry.

Will / NJ
Looksha IV ... before there was a IV