[NYCkayaker] SUP's and pfd's - citations issued

Gordon, Peter pgordon@tc.edu
Thu May 16 11:23:23 EDT 2013

Interesting dilemma:  If you're on a board with a paddle, you need a
lifejacket.  If you're on a board without a paddle, you don't, because that
would be surfing!

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 11:14 AM, William <haawill@yahoo.com> wrote:

> citations issued for people coming to Liberty Island  ... wow ... kindof
> antithetical eh?
>
> Yea, I know, the PFDs , or lack thereof, but come on Homeland Security
> "for your own protection" people ... I'm sure no one up to devious and
> malicious plans would EVER think of coming to Liberty or Ellis on the
> ferry.
>
> Will / NJ
> Looksha IV ... before there was a IV

Peter Gordon, Associate Professor
1155 Thorndike Hall
Teachers College, Columbia University, Box 180
525 W120th St.
New York, NY 10027
Phone: 212 678-8162
Fax:     212 678-8233