[NYCkayaker] Fwd: Two Row Wampum housing, NYC

Nancy Brous nbrous@gmail.com
Tue May 21 12:09:00 EDT 2013

This sounds like a great event.
For more information on the group and the event, start at
http://honorthetworow.org/event/epic-canoe-trip-symbolic-enactment/
If you are able to help them out with housing or want to become involved in
other ways, contact Aya or Anika at the addresses or phone numbers below.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aya Yamamoto <ayyamamo@syr.edu>
Date: Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Subject: Two Row Wampum housing, NYC

 Hello everyone!
This is Aya from the Two Row Wampum Renewal Campaign--it was great talking
to some of you this past week. Many many thanks for taking the time to chat
with me, and for tabling at Drums Along the Hudson if you were able! As the
summer and the Two Row enactment down the Hudson approach, I hope to
maintain conversations with you about avenues for support and involvement.

 One challenge is finding housing for those unable to camp with us, such as
elders. I am working with Anika Paris (included in this email) to
coordinate housing for these people on the nights of August 8th and
possibly August 9th. If you are interested in providing housing, or know
someone that is, please let Anika and I know--Anika at:
anika.paris@gmail.com and myself at: ayyamamo@syr.edu.

 Thanks and take care,
-Aya
Two Row Wampum Renewal Campaign